$97.00 $499.00 You Save 80% ($402.00)
course format7 Modules
COURSE LENGTH 3.2 Hours
topicSocial Media Marketing
Ideal Biz Size$1M → $10M
“Dan Lok has one of the sharpest business minds. Listen to what Dan has to say.”
- DANIEL S. PEÑA SR.
The Trillion Dollar Man: Founder of QLA (Quantum Leap Advantage)
YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world and has MILLIONS of viewers every day whom you can capitalize on ... if you only knew how, right?
Well, if you believe it's time for you and your Team to harness the power of YouTube and create stunning video content worthy of the devotion of your clients and customers ...
... then you landed on the right training at Dan Lok Shop because Tube Follower Secrets may be the solution to your "exposure" problem.
It's true ... YouTube has the allure of video to pull-in new cash-paying customers from across the world – probably eager to buy what you are selling.
Or maybe they want to subscribe to your YouTube channel, if and ONLY IF your channel and video marketing is set-up to "scale" in the right way to attract the right prospects, at the right time, offering them the right message.
If you and your Team have a burning desire to make YouTube video marketing work for you to get maximum impact so that you can write your own ticket to business success, then you've just landed on the ideal course in the Dan Lok Shop of "done-for-you" business trainings.
Dan Lok himself is a perfect example of how Tube Follower Secrets can impact any business because he built a massive following of 3+ million subscribers by simply posting relevant videos with strategic titles that draw in pre-qualified buyers like "flies to flypaper."
If you want what he has – to make YouTube a highly lucrative social media channel for your business – then make that all-important "CLICK" to invest in YouTube Follower Secrets.
This unique masterclass teach you:
Tube Follower Secrets provides you and your Team practical, easy-to-execute lessons on how to attract and convert YouTube subscribers with the precise step-by-step system Dan utilized to build an 8-figure business.
Ready to dominate YouTube in your niche? If you are, then let's get started ...
In Tube Follower Secrets, Dan Lok will show you proven strategies of how he has grown his channel past 3.49M+ subscribers and monetizes his channel.
Doesn’t matter if you’re just starting or if you have a channel already - in this training, you’ll discover how to use strategic content to build a following, create (or scale) a lucrative business, get more qualified prospects and clients, and make a massive impact in people’s lives.
Tube Follower Secrets Digital Video Recording
Tube Follower Secrets Quickstart Guide
101 Tube Content Cheat Sheet PDF
$97.00 $499.00 You Save 80% ($402.00)Note: Upon check out, you'll get instant digital access. Your login details for all digital programs will be delivered by Kajabi, our learning software. Please double check your junk/spam mailbox if you couldn't find your log-in details.
A great course where Dan teaches the secrets of his Youtube Channel growth from zero to millions. I learned a lot about how the platform works and the things I need to do to receive some "love" from Youtube's algorithm. Currently, I don't have a youtube channel but if I were to create one, I will implement some of these takeaways:
1. I need to know how the platform works and what is its goal (keep viewers on the platform-> viewers consume content-> Youtube shows them Ads), so in this way, Youtube will give me more exposure.
2. Watch time is king. This is one of the main indicators (KPI) and related to takeaway number 1 because it means people keep on Youtube. So it is more important the percentage of time that people watch videos than how many people view them.
3. What gets measured, gets improved (install the software to do this!). I need to measure KPIs like: watch time, number of views, and audience retention. Also very important to keep a frequency and consistency in uploading videos.
4. Reverse engineer my videos to attract subscribers. Research what people are searching on Youtube and use long-tail keywords (specific subjects vs general subjects).
5. Pattern interrupt. Do something a little unusual at the beginning to hook people's attention (WTF effect!).
6. Easter Eggs. I need to add some little hidden secrets to my videos. Something odd, unusual.
7. The 1000 true fans. Grow my channel through 1000 true fans, people who know me, like me, and trust me.
8. Make my true fans watch my videos. Add a logo to the Youtube thumbnails (bottom left corner). People should easily recognize my videos just by the thumbnail (by a consistent theme, design, text, and color).
9. Clickthrough rate (CTR). When people click through to see your videos. It's determined by your title and thumbnail video.
10. Playlist. I should create playlists that allow people to navigate through my content. The playlist should focus on solving a specific problem or completing a certain objective. Also, add a description to the playlist explaining why people should see the playlist.
10. Monetizing your channel. Youtube's algorithm will give me more exposure if I activate monetization (allow Youtube to play ads on my videos).
11. The Power of One Hundred. When I'm just getting started I have two major objectives: to reach 100 subscribers and make 100 videos. Then I will see an increase in subscribers.
This access is really helpful, we love the way Sifu taught how to start YouTube and get the first followers , we've got much more clarity here ,JUST LOVED 🥰 IT . Thanks Sifu for the amazing programme ✨😊😊✨.. (Sarbani & Sagarika)
This course teaches me how I can grow my Youtube Channel and get to my first 1000 subscribers. Thank you Sifu Dan Lok for your generosity to share these secrets with us. What I really like about this course are the action steps at the end of this course. I directly wanted to implement everything Sifu teaches in this course. Now I know what EXACTLY I have to do and I am not feeling disorientated and overwhelmed anymore. Step by step and consistency are the keys to get to that level.