$97.00 $499.00 You Save 80% ($402.00)
course format7 Modules
COURSE LENGTH 3.2 Hours
topicSocial Media Marketing
Ideal Biz Size$1M → $10M
“Dan Lok has one of the sharpest business minds. Listen to what Dan has to say.”
- DANIEL S. PEÑA SR.
The Trillion Dollar Man: Founder of QLA (Quantum Leap Advantage)
YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world and has MILLIONS of viewers every day whom you can capitalize on ... if you only knew how, right?
Well, if you believe it's time for you and your Team to harness the power of YouTube and create stunning video content worthy of the devotion of your clients and customers ...
... then you landed on the right training at Dan Lok Shop because Tube Follower Secrets may be the solution to your "exposure" problem.
It's true ... YouTube has the allure of video to pull-in new cash-paying customers from across the world – probably eager to buy what you are selling.
Or maybe they want to subscribe to your YouTube channel, if and ONLY IF your channel and video marketing is set-up to "scale" in the right way to attract the right prospects, at the right time, offering them the right message.
If you and your Team have a burning desire to make YouTube video marketing work for you to get maximum impact so that you can write your own ticket to business success, then you've just landed on the ideal course in the Dan Lok Shop of "done-for-you" business trainings.
Dan Lok himself is a perfect example of how Tube Follower Secrets can impact any business because he built a massive following of 3+ million subscribers by simply posting relevant videos with strategic titles that draw in pre-qualified buyers like "flies to flypaper."
If you want what he has – to make YouTube a highly lucrative social media channel for your business – then make that all-important "CLICK" to invest in YouTube Follower Secrets.
This unique masterclass teach you:
Tube Follower Secrets provides you and your Team practical, easy-to-execute lessons on how to attract and convert YouTube subscribers with the precise step-by-step system Dan utilized to build an 8-figure business.
Ready to dominate YouTube in your niche? If you are, then let's get started ...
In Tube Follower Secrets, Dan Lok will show you proven strategies of how he has grown his channel past 3.49M+ subscribers and monetizes his channel.
Doesn’t matter if you’re just starting or if you have a channel already - in this training, you’ll discover how to use strategic content to build a following, create (or scale) a lucrative business, get more qualified prospects and clients, and make a massive impact in people’s lives.
Tube Follower Secrets Digital Video Recording
Tube Follower Secrets Quickstart Guide
101 Tube Content Cheat Sheet PDF
$97.00 $499.00 You Save 80% ($402.00)Note: Upon check out, you'll get instant digital access. Your login details for all digital programs will be delivered by Kajabi, our learning software. Please double check your junk/spam mailbox if you couldn't find your log-in details.
What is this training about?
The Dan Lok Team provides an overview of everything you need to know about how to start, scale, test and provide valuable content to your audience so you can grow your social capital in your niche on YouTube. They provide priceless golden nuggets throughout the course, and actionable steps you can implement immediately.
Why is it relevant to me now?
It’s never too late to kickstart your channel on Youtube, but the sooner the better, so you can start creating videos to engage with your niche market and grow your tribe. People are researching new, efficient and effective ways to improve the way they do anything in life, your advice in your skillset will provide value to many, and provide you with a platform to be seen as a professional in your craft. You’ll be able to capitalise on your skillset by tapping into a global audience.
How can I apply it?
With all the hacks, and priceless knowledge provided by Team Dan Lok's trial and error over the years, this course will provide you with a path to YouTube success if you put in the work. Keep in mind that your focus should be making money through Youtube short term, and long term, making money from Youtube. All strategies can be immediately implemented for brand growth, building social capital, and creating another stream of income through Youtube.
I love this course because not only does Dan show you what he does but shows you how to be successful and how to start a Youtube channel the right way. I love the resources at the end which helps someone take action as far as generating ideas to start a channel. He walks the talk teaching you what he knows with his success. This is just the short version of his bigger Tube Your Own Horn course but still worth the visit. I learned a lot and feel more strategic when it comes to every little secret that would optimize my channel if I were to start one or continue build one.
A great course where Dan teaches the secrets of his Youtube Channel growth from zero to millions. I learned a lot about how the platform works and the things I need to do to receive some "love" from Youtube's algorithm. Currently, I don't have a youtube channel but if I were to create one, I will implement some of these takeaways:
1. I need to know how the platform works and what is its goal (keep viewers on the platform-> viewers consume content-> Youtube shows them Ads), so in this way, Youtube will give me more exposure.
2. Watch time is king. This is one of the main indicators (KPI) and related to takeaway number 1 because it means people keep on Youtube. So it is more important the percentage of time that people watch videos than how many people view them.
3. What gets measured, gets improved (install the software to do this!). I need to measure KPIs like: watch time, number of views, and audience retention. Also very important to keep a frequency and consistency in uploading videos.
4. Reverse engineer my videos to attract subscribers. Research what people are searching on Youtube and use long-tail keywords (specific subjects vs general subjects).
5. Pattern interrupt. Do something a little unusual at the beginning to hook people's attention (WTF effect!).
6. Easter Eggs. I need to add some little hidden secrets to my videos. Something odd, unusual.
7. The 1000 true fans. Grow my channel through 1000 true fans, people who know me, like me, and trust me.
8. Make my true fans watch my videos. Add a logo to the Youtube thumbnails (bottom left corner). People should easily recognize my videos just by the thumbnail (by a consistent theme, design, text, and color).
9. Clickthrough rate (CTR). When people click through to see your videos. It's determined by your title and thumbnail video.
10. Playlist. I should create playlists that allow people to navigate through my content. The playlist should focus on solving a specific problem or completing a certain objective. Also, add a description to the playlist explaining why people should see the playlist.
10. Monetizing your channel. Youtube's algorithm will give me more exposure if I activate monetization (allow Youtube to play ads on my videos).
11. The Power of One Hundred. When I'm just getting started I have two major objectives: to reach 100 subscribers and make 100 videos. Then I will see an increase in subscribers.
This access is really helpful, we love the way Sifu taught how to start YouTube and get the first followers , we've got much more clarity here ,JUST LOVED 🥰 IT . Thanks Sifu for the amazing programme ✨😊😊✨.. (Sarbani & Sagarika)
This course teaches me how I can grow my Youtube Channel and get to my first 1000 subscribers. Thank you Sifu Dan Lok for your generosity to share these secrets with us. What I really like about this course are the action steps at the end of this course. I directly wanted to implement everything Sifu teaches in this course. Now I know what EXACTLY I have to do and I am not feeling disorientated and overwhelmed anymore. Step by step and consistency are the keys to get to that level.
Thanks Dan and Team Dan Lok for creating this program. It provides key insights, technics, and simple and efficient ways to grow your tribe.
Now I understand that growing my tribe doesn't have to be tough, difficult and cost a ton of money. Just some simple tweaks, and consistent actions are done, daily, or weekly, or monthly can change your business, your life, and how you can help people.
This program is a quick start guide that covers everything you need to know when starting out on YouTube.
My biggest takeaway is the importance of long tail keywords if you are starting the channel and how to use them.
I also learned that when it comes to YouTube, it is the often neglected small things that can make a huge impact on your channel.
This course helped me understand the value of video content and think like YouTube. Here are my key takeaways:
1. I used to wait for the right moment to make a video (looks, preparation, gear).
2. I understood that it is not about the views/subscribers. It is about personal connection.
3. I used to put my ego ahead of the positive impact my videos would bring.
the big reason I wanted to be on YouTube to have more haters then I can grow fast.
I learnt to be practical not perfectionist I was waiting so much till be ready to upload my videos
the program helped to start uploading new videos and gave me clarity to reach my next goals 100 videos and 1000 subscribes.