$25.00 $40.00 You Save 37% ($15.00)
I'm using this journal to take great notes of the programs I'm watching. Before having this journal, I wrote down notes on printer paper, but I always threw them away for some reason. The notes were messy as well because printer paper is cheap.
But I'm taking great care of how I take notes with this journal. I'll definitely be keeping this one.
As a High Ticket Closer, I'm constantly taking notes when learning and this HTC Journal definitely give me that slight edge of confidence when writing on it! (along with the HTC pen!)
High-Ticket Closer Essentials Journal
It will keep me focused and set me up for success. Thank you.
I have not received it in the mail yet.
It looks good and it is easy to carry.
I thought its size would be about the same as that of a Moleskin notebook but it's actually smaller. This is good because I can fit it in my hard case pouch that I use to take notebooks with me wherever I go.
Absolutely best customers service, great product amazing gift
This Wealth Triangle Masterclass is full of amazing knowledge, which anyone can apply to their life “ONLY IF THE WANT TO BE WEALTHY “.
Sir Dan Lok literally tells you about how money actually works.
Advantages of this master class:
Thank You Sir Dan for letting us your knowledge, I promise you that I will be a different person in next 5 years.
The content and delivery are well worth the cost of the course. This type of knowledge can only come from people who have been there and done what they are teaching. Dan Lok is one of those people.
Thank you and continue the great work.
The main lesson from this course is that I realized how I'm leaving a big amount of money on the table if I don't follow up. Also, I learned how not to do follow up and common mistakes salespeople make when they are doing follow up.
Besides that, I consider the given scripts very useful because they sound natural and not aggressive.
And last but not least, the right mindset and psychological shift necessary to do it well.
I really appreciate this course. Dan goes deep into this program explaining why we shouldn't disregard referrals as a source of clients, the best opportunities to ask for referrals, some scripts, and different secrets. The main lesson for me is this: to get more referrals I need to be more referable. That's something I need to improve if I want to have more referrals.
The scripts and referral secrets give clarity on the right way to get more referrals.
I was overwhelmed with Dan' s generosity in sharing so much valuable knowledge. Very accessible and, may I say, also very charming and captivating untill the last minute. Thank you. You made me want to go on.
Great start and valuable information
The biggest takeaway from 6 Steps to 6 Figures was realizing we as individuals sell ourselves everyday. I began understanding that even as an individual with zero skills or a business, that the learning you do everyday is the start to building your celebrity authority status. Sooo much value given here! I had to pause several times just to have a side note of "ahh haa" moments and ideas that poured on how i can incorporate these steps into my everyday life. Thank you Dan Lok!
I got a wake-up call like no other while reading Unlock It. It was as if my whole life was laid bare before me and I could see where I’d made the wrong turns and where I could have done some things differently. For anyone who is older like me this book is helpful in all walks of life. If you’re younger just do what Sifu Dan says and don’t waste your life procrastinating and never being bold enough to take a calculated risk and fulfill your true potential.
Another critically important course for any High-Ticket Consultant.
Here are my 3 Biggest Takeaways:
1) Best way to get paid as a consultant
- Don't be a bill collector but charge up front or use auto-billing instead
2) 4 Kinds of Activities in Business
1. Money Now: hunt aggressively and get clients quickly from just a week or month long hunt.
2. Money Monthly: work at not needing to hunt as much.
3. Money In The Future: work a bigger opportunities that take time to come to fruition.
4. Personal Media Platform: work at never needing to hunt again
3) 3 Master Keys To Attracting High-Ticket Clients:
1. Personal Media Platform
- A place that lets prospects mature to potential clients
- By the time prospects arrive, they are pre-disposed, pre-interested, pre-motivated and pre-qualified to do business with you.
2. Conversion Mechanism
- Where they come from... they should ALL go through the SAME intake procedure.
- An organized intake is a MUST to "convert" high-ticket clients.
- It's designed to sift and sort clients automatically.
3. High-Ticket Closing Skill
- You must have the skill to be able to qualify and close these prospects in one single phone call.
The advanced wealth triangle is all you need to build your wealth! Highly informative! This course has given me a greater prospect on what it takes build wealth and what skills are required. One of the major things i will be taking away from this course is "Increase your income so you can invest, scale your company so you can invest". Thankyou!
Loved every advice given! How important it is to ask yourself: What is next? What I don't see? This will open your mind to creative ideas and find the real problem solution. 👌
Hey Dan, The modules are really crisp and to the point. Thanks for that!
Just have one question from ' 7 Keys To Unlocking Your Confidence'
- Regarding deposit positive thought in memory back. What if we have a negative experience which we know from our life and has been a learning. Does a mention of it and learning thoughts has an overall impact.
This will help me as I try incorporate learning from your sessions. Thank You!
This course is essential for anyone selling anything!
Here are my 3 Biggest Take Aways:
1) 3 Essential Numbers you must know to grow any business:
1. Cost to acquire customers (CAC)
2. Return on time invested (ROTI)
3. 30-Day Sales Cycle
2) You need emotional appeal not just logical
- People buy because of emotion and justify with logic
- When you are selling it's always a transfer of emotions
- You need high energy to transfer information better
- Different stories can affect the selling price
3) The less you talk, the more you sell!
- People don't buy because you understand what you sell. People buy because they feel understood.
- They feel understood when they answer your questions.
Amazing insights from Dan Lok. I now have the confidence to talk to prospects without coming across as a typical sales person or telemarketer. I like how he is direct and is just different than any other salesperson I’ve seen and will completely change the way you approach sales and “cold calls.”
This really helped me understand a lot more about how to market myself so much more now. Thank you so much SIFU!! Can't wait to join HTC!