$38.00 $50.00 You Save 24% ($12.00)
1. Since getting the snapback I havnt been able to stop wearing it, its already the coolest snapback I own and the quality is fantastic
2. The Dan Lok signature on the snapback is just so stylish, the snapback is the coolest wealth trigger I own
3. Id absolutely recommend this snapback to anyone who likes snapbacks and is a fan/student of Sifu Dan Lok. You wont regret purchasing it. I sure havnt!
I absolutely love my hat. The signature is very designer” and sparks conversation. Definitely a wealth trigger.
This past week I met someone who was interested in really just getting my help making a video. And he told me his whole business plan. And I was looking at everything - I can offer consulting here and really help take their business to the next level.
Sifu, thank you so much! And so I had a call with him today and I earned $25,000 for myself for my own consulting service, and immediately paid off all my debt in one day in one zoom call!
I was working as a freelancer from 1.5 year. I never position my self as an Authority.
I used to have a Scarcity Mindset, work with cheap clients.
I bought the course, Learnt it, Implement it. Build my own website. Positioned my self as an Authority.
And everything changed. Now I have to work with less clients & Earn 10-20X more money.
I recommend you to purchase amd implement the strategies that Sufi had thought.
It has changed my life. I have made all the arrangements that Sufi guided me. I also recommended my friends. I am following the action guide & Gratitude medication daily.
If you are Procrastinating or having less clarity about purchasing this course..
Take my words Go for it.. purchase it right now.. implement everything that Dan has told in the video & Change your life..
It amazing course learning 20/80 I recommended How to think like Entrepreneurial
Going Course The Key Is increasing your income in faster and better and Habit of Mindset Better and Action and Sharing
One thing takeaway is mindset of abundance
Very Profound Course, It get me transform faster and commitment and desire to better this year and make your life our own term
A lot of takeaways from this program. Just be aware to not sound like you're reading or imitating someone else. It should sound like a natural conversation. I shouldn't sound like another person, it is not just repeating the technique. The right questions with the right tonality are very important to change the direction of the conversation.
I list some other lessons I've learned:
- Don't argue with the prospect, I'll never close anybody just telling the prospects they are wrong.
- I wanna be prepared for objections so I should list out possible objections (This doesn't mean expecting objections and resistance, just be prepared).
- I should use softening statement, but with the right tonality. Tonality changes totally how sounds each statement.
- When I hear an objection it's almost never the problem, it's a symptom. I should go to the core of the problem (prospects don't trust in me/my product, my product is not the right solution for their problem, they can't afford it, don't trust in themselves) not just the symptom.
- Delays kill sales, so I must use some strategic questions to handle this. I want some kind of commitment from the prospect.
- The correct tonality, questions, and timing are developed only with practice (correct practice!). Is not something that you do, is something you feel. That's why the correct practice and feedback are needed.
- Sometimes, I might bring up the objection before the prospect does. Especially when I get that objection frequently (use this carefully because you can trigger an inexistent objection!).
A revealing lesson about how to prospect without being the typical salesperson. When you think about HTC you don't think about outbound marketing but this teaches me that it is possible, and if it's correctly applied can have very good results. These are some takeaways from the program:
-One of the biggest mistakes is to treat gatekeepers like enemies or low-level assistants.
-Use FCC to qualify/disqualify prospects, not to make a sale. Doing outbound takes more than one phone call to close a sale.
-The phone is just one method to generate leads (like Youtube, Facebook, and referrals).
-If the person I am speaking with in the FCC is not a good fit, just move on. If it's a fit, then I can transition to the next stage (Next appointment - it could be a phone call, face-to-face meeting, a webinar, or other).
The lessons I have learned in this course are really valuable. Is well structured and gives you a blueprint to bring more sales and appointments. The best of this program is that Closing is something I can apply to anything in my life, not just business.
The steps of the closing process, the personality theory, and the tips about positioning are really awesome, you don't find this kind of information easily (at least I).
The main lessons I got from the program are:
-The importance of listening and talking less in the closing process. This is very special because is counter-intuitive, and not what I think when we talk about sales.
-Tonality. The difference between saying the same phrase with different tonality is huge. I can get a totally different prospect response just changing the tonality.
-Set a process. I must set a process from the appointment to the call itself and also the post-calls.
-3 important concepts before the Closing meeting. Exclusivity (people don't want something until they know they can't have it or other people want it), Authority (not being questioned), and Reputation (personal brand, as to be known as)
And at last but not least, is important to roleplay because without practice you don't develop the skill.
Sifu taught me 12 Things to Think, Act upon, Change, Make arrangements for... which attracts wealth.
2. Wealth Thoughts / Wealth Triggers
6. Self Worth
11. Free of Guilt
I'm gonna act upon each one and Attract Massive Massive Wealth.
Love the Wealth Attraction Secrets ACTION GUIDE. Thank you, Sifu 🙏
If you want to understand the key dynamics of how modern marketing really works I’d advise you to purchase Influence.
My biggest takeaway is Lokism #2 - People will beg you to take their money if you can make them feel “special” and part of a “private club.”
If you’re struggling with the scarcity mindset this book will totally help you shift from scarcity to abundance within the next 30days only if you execute the knowledge.
Learn the difference between negotiation and closing or you may be losing sales or business!!. Key differences to improve your performance. Learn when you use both. These key distinctions have helped clarify what I'm doing to uplevel my performance. Could this be another tool to gain a slight edge?? It did for me!
Well, listening isn't doing less, but just talking less. Even if you think you are a good listener as I did, I learned even more ways to become even better and uplevel. Even just tweaking a couple of things I was doing has created more people responding better and closing more sales. Thank you Sifu once again.
You might be one of the few that LOVE prospecting, but if not, here's your chance to learn a new, effective way that easy to implement and grow your business faster than you thought possible. Quick, easy action steps on how to prospect is yours here!! Careful - you might even find it fun to prospect afterwards:).